Eva Pt. 04

Over the next four weeks, Eva and I didn't spend as much 'fun' time together as we would have liked or as much as we were used to. There were exams to take and some final papers to write. We joined an informal study group of about 15 that got together a couple of afternoons each week to share information and help each other in general. New York State back then (and still today) was the only state to mandate Regents exams in various subjects. You didn't have to take every subject, but you had to take English and Social Studies, a foreign Language and you needed to take a three course group in either science or math (algebra, geometry and trigonometry, or biology, chemistry, physics and/or earth science) to get a special type of degree for graduation. Why this was important I can't remember. But it was. And the nicest part was Eva made some friendly connections, even as late in the year as it was.

Eva already had all her Regents taken over the previous years and she was taking all AP classes, college level classes to earn college credits. I was taking a couple of AP classes, two, English and History, but she was taking five. My girl was brilliant, after all. So with all the studying and my job, we really only had our regular Friday nights to have fun. Sometimes it was just a bite to eat and a movie, sometimes there was a party to go to, and sometimes we still found time to enjoy our sexual lives, but not as often as we had gotten used to.

Finally tests were all over for Seniors on Friday June 15th. Graduation was scheduled for the 19th. That Friday night was a huge party, not exactly legal, as anyone who wanted to join chipped in to get 4 kegs which we schlepped to a NYC public park, off the parking lot and there was considerable drinking and a lot of music. More than a few joints got passed around. I limited myself to two beers....well, two and a half....since I was driving but Eva let herself go a little wild, something she almost never had done before, and got pretty drunk. She wasn't falling down drunk, but by midnight she was pretty well buzzed.

Eva draped herself around my neck and said, louder than she normally would have in public, "Hey, sweetheart. Feel like taking me somewhere and taking me hard?"

A few people nearby heard her and chuckled loudly. This was a side of Eva no one from our class had seen before. Word was bound to get around.

"You seem kind of bombed, honey. I think we should go get some coffee into you before I take you home." I didn't want to take advantage of her, girlfriend or not. Besides, this was not Eva at her most attractive.

In a more discreet voice she said "The only thing I want to get into me is your big hot cock. So, are you going to take me tonight? I'm very, very horny, Jon."

"Honey, I think we should get you sobered up a little. After that, we can figure the rest out. Come on my love." I semi-dragged her to my car and got her in her seat and put on her seatbelt. I got in and headed to yet another diner (there were dozens of them throughout Queens back then, all owned by Greek-Americans, like it was a law or something). When I pulled into the parking lot Eva saw where we were and said in a whining voice I never heard from her before "Hey! I thought we were going to get laid!" I couldn't help myself; I started laughing hysterically. It was just so damn funny. "What're you laughing at?" she slurred. It took me a while to get past my laughter. Eva didn't see what was so funny. "What are you laughing at, Jon?" she demanded.

"Sorry, honey. You're just being very funny at the moment. Let's go inside and get some coffee and toast." We went in, and I made sure she drank two cups of coffee and had a toasted bagel. I had tea and a bagel. We didn't talk much; we took our time and let time and the coffee sober her up. After about an hour and a half, Eva was sobering up but she was definitely not feeling better. "I can't believe I got so drunk" she said, looking paler than usual. "I feel like death warmed over."

"I've been there once or twice. I'm not a big fan of getting drunk, which should help me when we get to college. Now smoking pot, on the other hand...that's better as far as I'm concerned. You don't get sick from it or get a sickening hangover after."

"Yeah, I'm sure it's great, except it's illegal. You get caught, your life can be ruined with criminal record. I don't think it should be illegal, but it is. Anyways, thanks for taking care of me, sweetheart, and not taking me for sex. I would have regretted it when I sobered up, so I appreciate you not taking advantage of my drunken state."

"Honey, you weren't in a position to make a competent decision. I love you too much to do that to you. We have plenty of time for intimacy in the next two weeks. After that...."

"Yeah, not so much. At least my next period isn't due until the first week of July. I want you as often as we can before I leave. Just not tonight" she said, smiling weakly.

"You've got a deal. What do you think, are you ready to go home? Think you're sober enough?"

"Yes, Jon. Please take me home. And thank you again. Yet another reason to love you." She took my hand. I paid the check and we got in the car and headed home.

When we got there, to her house, Eva said "You don't mind if I'm not up to making love with you tonight? I hate saying no to you."

"Eva, honey, you should never feel like I'm pressuring you. If you ever do feel it, please let me know. There are always other nights, other days. I'm really fine. If you can't kiss me goodnight, it's ok too. I know you're feeling a little unwell."

"More than a little, actually" she tried to smile. "Not too bad, I guess. I don't think I'll be sick. Thank you for being so good to me, Jon. I love you so much." She leaned closer and hugged me tight. But no kisses, except for a brief peck.

"You get some sleep, honey. You're working on your speech tomorrow, right?"

"Yes. Salutatorian. Big deal."

"Hey, it is a big deal. I told you that day in the hall, when I first noticed how lovely you are, that so many of us wish we had your smarts and would love to be giving that speech. You should be proud. Your family will be proud of you. Well, except Will and Walt." We both laughed at that; they would be very proud of their sister. "And don't forget I'll be proud of you. My heart will be bursting with pride, I promise. And don't forget about my parents or Camilla. Especially Cammy."

Eva held me tighter. "I wish I didn't have to leave you, or that I could invite you in to spend the night. I want to hold you all night long."

"I wish we could too. We'll go out tomorrow night."

"Or we could stay in. My parents are going out tomorrow night and Will and Walt will almost certainly go out for a few hours. Call me tomorrow afternoon. I love you, Jon."

"I love you too, Eva. So much."

We said our goodnights and I walked her to the door, making sure she wasn't too unsteady. She went inside and I went home, missing her. Before I went to sleep, I snuck out a pair of panties she had given me and I jerked off furiously thinking about my lovely, beautiful and brilliant queen. Cumming like that wasn't nearly as satisfying as being with Eva, but it was what I had that night. Thinking of her was always a huge turn on in itself. I hid her panties again and turned over and went to sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We talked when I got home from work (tired as hell!) before I took a two hour nap. I needed it, especially if I was going to spend the evening with Eva without falling asleep on her. Literally. The way I felt, I could have fallen asleep while we were making love. I got up at 6:30, took a shower and dressed and spent a little time with my family.

"What are you doing tonight?" Cammy asked with her biggest, somewhat brattiest smile. I think she was looking to tag along if we went out somewhere.

"Sorry, Kiddo, we're just hanging out tonight. I promise we'll take you with us one night before Eva goes away for the summer. And you'll see her at graduation on Tuesday." They were eating and I was hungry, but Eva and I were bringing in Chinese food for dinner. But mom's potted chicken smelled sooo good.....

"As a matter of fact," my mother interjected, "Would you mind watching your sister next Saturday? You father and I have plans to spend the day up at Sandy and Marvins'. You wouldn't be able to come with us?" She looked at me closely.

"Mom, I don't see how. The only reason for me to go would be if Adrienne was going to be there, and right now, we're not talking. We may be done as friends."

"Jon, what happened with you and Adrienne?" Camilla asked. My dad knew the problem and I assumed he told my mother, but Cammy...well, I couldn't exactly explain it to a 12 year old.

"Sorry, Cammy, it's not something I can talk to you about. It's kind of for adult ears only."

"Is it about sex?" my precocious sister blurted out and I was suddenly very glad I wasn't eating or I would have choked on something. I shouldn't have been that surprised; my sister was as smart as Eva, or almost. She was also very perceptive.

"Camilla Rose!" my mother said in a very firm voice. "That is not an appropriate question for you to ask your brother! His personal life is his business and besides, anything about sex you want to know, you ask me! And then I'll decide what to tell you or not!"

Cammy looked upset. She really didn't do anything wrong. She was approaching adulthood and she was curious. But some things were too personal, certainly between an older brother and his little sister. I said, gently "Cammy, Adrienne and I had a fight. The reasons are very personal, but it was a bad fight and I don't know if we can make it better between us. I hope we can because I miss her. Time will tell, I guess. But it's something I can't tell you about."

Cammy seemed to accept that, even if she wasn't happy about it. I told my parents I'd look after her, no problem. Eva and I would do something with her for the day. Then it was time for me to go to Eva's.

As I got to my front door, Camilla came up to me before I left. "Jon? I'm sorry if I asked you something I shouldn't have. I didn't know."

I knelt down so we were eye level, which was requiring less and less bending all the time. She was shooting up every day. "No, you didn't know. So there's nothing to apologize for. Most things I'll be glad to answer for you. That's what your big brother is for. But there are some things I just can't talk about. Maybe some day when we're older. A LOT older. Like when we're in our 60s." She giggled and hugged me.

"Say hello to Eva for me!" she yelled as she ran up the stairs to her room.

"I will!" I called after her and got going to Eva's. Five minutes later I was getting a big kiss from my favorite lips in the entire world. Right in view of her family. She was making up for the night before when I got no kiss goodnight.

"Hi sweetheart" Eva said softly with a gentler kiss. "Miss me?"

"All day long. Seeing you helps ease the pain" I said with a smile.

We went to the living room and sat with her family and I talked to her parents, primarily, for ten or fifteen minutes until the twins left for a friends house after their father told them to be home by 10. Eva told me she already called for dinner and it should be there soon. The advantage of a girlfriend who knows you so well is she knows what to order for dinner without asking.

Dinner came ten minutes later and then her parents went out a few minutes after that. We were alone, eating dinner and looking forward to alone time after. "How did you sleep last night?" I asked while we shared a chicken and shrimp dish and rice.

"I fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow, but then I was up at 6, peeing and feeling nauseated. I got some water and drank it slowly and I finally felt better around 7. Then I slept until 10 and I felt fine."

"You're lucky. Some people would have been sick all day. Hey, be glad school is over except for graduation. You kind of made a scene last night" I said with a big grin.

"Why? What did I do or say?" Eva asked with alarm.

"You said something about taking you somewhere and taking you hard. Loud. I mean LOUD. Then when I said we needed to get some coffee into you, you said you wanted to get my big cock into you, and you were very horny."

Eva stopped in the middle of chewing what was in her mouth. She turned white as a sheet. "I didn't."

"Ok, you didn't. Except you did. Honest to God."

"Oh my God! I'm not going to graduation on Tuesday! I can't show my face in front of those people!"

"Sure you can. It'll humanize you to all those people who think you're some sort of stuck up genius. You're human like the rest of us." I was smiling, on the verge of laughing.

"I'm glad you think this is funny. Why didn't you stop me???"

"I couldn't stop you. You were smashed and I had no idea what you were going to say. I got you out of there after that, but people heard you. Don't sweat it. You'll laugh about it with them at our ten year reunion."

Eva was not getting the humor. She was doing a slow burn as she threw out the paper plates and put the leftovers in the refrigerator. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her tummy as I kissed the side of her face. At first Eva was trying to ignore me, but as I kissed my way from her cheek to the side of her neck, then the back of her neck and her shoulders, Eva's ice cold demeanor melted away and soon she turned to face me as she returned my kisses with all her desire. Her arms were around my neck and her lips were meeting mine kiss for kiss. Then she kissed the side of my neck and my throat and I was responding back to her advances.

"You know, sweetheart, I never got to be the serving wench to my king. Why don't you take me upstairs, my King, and do with me as you please? I can be very amenable."

"Amenable? Let's see just how amenable you are" I said as I picked her up and carried her over my shoulder and up the stairs to her bedroom. Eva was laughing hard as she bounced with my strides.

"Jon! Put me down!" she said laughing hard, her earlier anger forgotten. "I just ate! You're going to make me throw up....all over your back!"

"Then you'd better not throw up! Vomiting on the King is punishable by death!" I tossed her on her bed and she was giggling like she was Cammy's age.

"Sire, did I displease you in some way? Have I said something to displease you?"

"No, my wench. We just decided we must have you. And have you we shall" I said, in a commanding voice, as I started pulling off my shirt and undoing my pants. "Well, what are you waiting for, girl? Get your clothes off for your King!"

I thundered. Or what I tried to pass off as thunder.

"Yes, my King. Forgive me my delay." Eva got out of her own clothes as quick as she could. Her skin tone was pinkish as her arousal showed throughout her body. When my briefs came off, my own excitement showed through my raging hard dick. The head was reddish, on its way to purple. Eva licked her lips involuntarily. Her sexuality was almost overpowering.

"Come here, girl, and service your King. You know what to do, don't you?"

"I believe so, my Lord. If not, I will figure it out." I stood by the side of her bed and Eva was on all fours in front of me, her mouth wet and wanting. With just her mouth, she pursed her full lips and let the head of my cock glide over the fleshy part of her mouth.

"Yes, my wench, that is wonderful. Just wonderful" I said again, then again, I kept repeating my words, encouraging Eva to use her oral talents to give me great pleasure. She shifted down to my balls, still without using her hands at all. I had a great view when I looked straight down at Eva working on my cock or my balls, and a great view when I looked along her back to the great curves of her hips narrowing before flaring wide from the breadth of her terrific ass. I kept wondering how I had missed her sexiness and her beauty all those years.

I could smell her, soft, sexy, feminine, filling the room, and as horny as she must have been, she kept playing the role, totally submissive. But I couldn't leave her so needy, so, chivalrous King that I am, I pulled away, and a small dribble of spittle connected my cock to her lips before falling to her breasts and her bedding. She looked up at me quizzically. "Did I displease you, my King?"

"Not at all, my dear girl. I just want to sample you as well." We both giggled; the language was a bit florid, to say the least. But it was fun and a little kinky and we were enjoying playing the game. "Don't move, just stay right as you are." Then I broke character and I kissed her a few times and got a big smile in return.

I moved behind her and, getting on the bed, I put my hands on her cheeks and touched her gently and lovingly as I started to kiss her ass all over. Maybe a real king wouldn't have bothered to be so loving, but I wasn't a real king. "My King, that feels so good" Eva said with a long, deep sigh. "You could demand to do this any time."

She was wiggling around, her soft ass in my face, as I narrowed in on her pussy, fragrant and moist. When I took my first taste, Eva moaned and shuddered, then as I licked and kissed her gash and lips more aggressively, her lower body moved around a little more wildly and the groans I heard were driving me to devour her sweet slit.

"More, my King. You're so kind. Oh, ohmygod" Eva cried out as she came, grinding back into my face, getting me wet from the bridge of my nose to my chin. I couldn't wait any longer; I got up on my knees behind her and my cock parted her pussy as I drove it deep into its favorite home. My groin was right on her ass, my pubic hairs tickling her as she clamped down tight on my dick.

"My lovely wench. You're so amazingly tight" I groaned. "You're wonderful."

"Thank you my King. You feel so good." I started thrusting, slowly at first, leaning over her and kissing the back of her neck which made Eva shiver all over. She giggled, a lustful laugh, that made me burn even hotter for her. As I moved faster, we talked less, to just enjoy our sexual pleasure. I had a coating of perspiration on my body, the scent of which was blending with Eva's womanly scent. "Harder, my King" she grunted. "Please fuck me harder!"

"As you wish, my dear" I said as my body moved faster. The sensations traveling from the head of my cock all through my body, from my toes to the top of my head, were incredible. Every time Eva and I were together, whether we were behaving like two depraved sex maniacs or being as loving and tender as we could, was a wonderful experience. This time, it was definitely the former. Wicked and dirty and so much fun. I gave her a moderate spank and she yelped gleefully from the surprise and the light sting.

My orgasm didn't creep up on me; it suddenly exploded from me. My balls suddenly drew closer to my body and my cock twitched the way Eva loved and I let go of my seed inside her. My hips kept pumping, churning our cream into froth. Eva fell forward gently and I moved with her, so her soft ass was nestled to my lap. We were breathing hard and Eva said, very softly, "Thank you, my sexy King. You're so benevolent" and we both chuckled. I nuzzled her neck and shoulder and Eva stretched catlike before reaching back over her head to caress the back of my

head. My hands found her breasts and her hips and she sighed from my touch while I moaned from hers.

"You are so much fun" I said right next to her ear, making her tilt her head back towards me. "Sexy too."

"You're a lot of fun too, sweetheart. And you can be my King anytime" Eva said as she turned her head to kiss my lips. "Well, almost anytime."

We cuddled for a while when I remember to tell her "I almost forgot. I told my parents we'd look after Camilla next Saturday. They're going away for the day into the evening."

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1819966

https://myanimelist.net/profile/dicovuci

https://sunamedi.muragon.com/entry/1.html

https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=330604.msg1954158

https://www.provenexpert.com/jonathon-ware/

https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/becoming-mum-ttc-64/am-i-pregnant-874/1730344-your-faint-lines-here-will-help-you-806.html

https://github.com/lucalussurioso

http://forum.raymarine.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=33504

https://devzone.nordicsemi.com/nordic/nordic-blog/b/blog/posts/power-optimization-from-3-to-7-months-on-a-single-

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/profile/ebe9ea7a-8fc9-478c-9b8f-4f0701389181/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

I Hate My Master Ch. 27

Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 29

Darla's Blindfold