Being a Good Girl

As we enter the darkened room, the familiar feel of butterflies begins to flutter in my stomach. My palms begin to sweat, and my breath starts to hitch in my chest. But in spite of, or perhaps because of my nervousness I can feel a familiar tingle in my pussy and a wet warmth starts to seep out from between my lips, making my thighs slick.

My outfit tonight, the one He picked out for me to wear to this hotel bar, makes me feel sexy and confident. Hopefully, I can keep my confidence and please Him by being a good little slut for Him. I am wearing a flowy emerald blouse which is low cut and shows off my pale, ample cleavage. The long, tight black pencil skirt hugs my hips and frames my ass, holding my legs tightly and forcing me to take dainty steps in my tall black heels. Underneath my clothes I am wearing only nylons and a garter belt, and a lacey black bra that lifts and presents my breasts like gifts on a platter. I can feel the smooth silk of my blouse sliding over my exposed nipples, making them stiffen and sending little jolts of electricity down to my wet and eager pussy. My makeup is all smokey eyes and dark red lipstick, my dark hair is loose and falls in its normal curly confusion down my back.

His presence next to me adds to the fire burning between my thighs, He takes my elbow as we near the long curving bar. He directs me firmly to a seat near the end, pulling out my chair and guiding me into position before painfully pinching one of my already tender nipples before he slides my chair into the bar. I cross my legs, and wait demurely, with my hands in my lap pushing my breasts out without having to be told. I have learned my lesson in the past about not obeying him. I look at the bartender halfway down the bar and watch as he sees the cruel pinch as he walks towards us to take our order. I keep my focus centered on his chest, never looking in the bartender's eyes, but keeping my back straight and proud. I am always proud when I am with Him, no matter how hard the things are that He makes me do. I listen contentedly as He orders our drinks and when the bartender leaves to fill our orders He leans over and brings His lips close to my ear. I lean into Him, His power as strong a draw on me as if gravity itself holds us together.

I can feel His beard tickle my ear and hear Him say, "The businessman at the bar." I feel the nervousness in my stomach jump into my throat like a dagger of ice. I force myself to breath deeply, in and out, trying to bring my heart rate down. I can feel the blood pounding in my ears, and I feel certain that my racing heartbeat can be heard by everyone in the bar.

I look down the bar and see a middle-aged man, an average looking joe with strong features and a tired slump to his shoulders. His large hands hold a crystal lowball glass, the sleeves of his white shirt are rolled up and his tie is loose. He watches the TV above the bar, wearily sipping his whiskey, seemingly oblivious to the world around him.

As I observe the man, the bartender returns with our drinks. I keep my position, waiting for Him to take the first sip of His beer. I watch as He raises the dark brown bottle and drinks half the beer in one gulp. When He lowers it to the table, He gives me an almost imperceptible nod, and I gratefully pick up my whiskey soda and take a delicate drink. I wish I could chug it, but tonight He wants me to act like a lady. It makes what I am about to do all that much sluttier.

I sip my drink and He orders another beer. I continue to watch the man down the bar wondering why he looks so beaten down. As I take my last sip, I suddenly wish there were more time, another drink, another minute, but I know that there is no more time to waste. As I put down my drink, He stands and pulls out my chair. Slowly I stand, smoothing my skirt over my hips and walk towards the man at the bar. I can feel the bartender's eyes following me as I move. I know that He is enjoying the knowing look on the bartender's face.

As I approach the man at the bar, he doesn't notice me until I stop right next to him and ask breathily if the seat next to him is taken. Startled out of his world weary bubble, he looks up at me in confusion. I gesture to the chair, and he sits up straight, slightly flustered and gives me the go ahead to sit down. I pull out the chair and delicately perch on the edge, placing one elbow on the bar and using it to push my breasts up. I see him glance down at my hard nipples jutting through the filmy fabric. He takes a deep swallow of his drink and looks back at my face.

I can already feel the heat in my cheeks, and I am certain they are glowing bright red. Working around the knot in my throat I ask the gentleman, "Can I suck your cock?" The bartender is only a few feet away at this point and hears my question, his composure lost as he looks at me in surprise. The man looks confused and surprised, and quickly he looks around me to Him, still drinking His beer at the end of the bar. The man looks back at me with the question in his eyes, seemingly unable to speak.

Without glancing over my shoulder, I say "My mouth is His to use, however He sees fit. His only condition is that you let Him record while you fuck my slutty mouth."

The man considers my offer for a moment, then suddenly animated he downs the rest of his drink and standing up he grabs my hand and pulls me to my feet. The man sets off towards the bathroom, giving Him a nod as we pass Him at the bar. The man never glances back at me as he pulls me along behind him, pushing through the swinging door into the men's bathroom. He begins to head for the largest stall, and I resist his pull. He stops and looks at me, I give a slight shake of my head as I hear the door swing open again behind me. I know He has followed us and as He comes up beside me, I see Him pull His phone out and begin recording.

Momentarily unsure of himself the man lets go of my hand, and I lower myself to my knees in front of him, looking into his eyes as I unbutton my blouse and let it fall off my shoulders. The man's hungry eyes take in my exposed tits as I pull on the nipples a little bit and moan from the pain. I reach for his slacks and unbuckle his belt, never taking my eyes of his face. Slowly I pull down the zipper and pull his pants down, letting them pool around his ankles. I can see his erection straining against his boxers and I push my hand against it inside the cloth and rub his cock up and down against his stomach, biting my full lower lip at the size and hardness of it.

Looking back up at his face, I ask, "Do you like seeing this slut on her knees, about to suck your cock?" He nods his head, and I can see his hands straining at his sides, unsure of where to go, what to do. I pull down his boxers and wrap his hard cock in my hand, pumping it a few times while pulling on one of my nipples again. As the moan leaves my lips, I slide my mouth down on his cock, my red lips making a seal around the head of his cock and placing both of my hands on his thighs I take his cock as far in my mouth as I can. When the tip hits the back of my throat I gag involuntarily, and I feel his cock jump in my mouth.

I pull back leaving my mouth wide open and then keeping eye contact with him I begin to fuck his cock with my mouth, repeatedly gagging as I try to take all of him with each thrust. I know that at this angle it is hard to get a cock in my throat but if I don't try, I know He will be upset. So each time I bottom out on his cock I try to force it into my throat, making me gag until tears begin running down my face, smearing my carefully applied makeup. I can feel the saliva pouring out of my mouth with each thrust until it is coating my neck and chest. I can feel it sliding down between my breasts and soaking into my skirt's waistband.

Now he is thrusting with my movements, hitting the back of my throat with force. He brings his hands up to the sides of my head and forcing me down a little bit he manages to get his hard cock into my throat, finally sliding past my defenses and I can feel his girth filling up my throat, cutting of my air supply. I hear a deep moan from him, and he takes full control holding my head still as he fucks his thick cock into my throat without pause. I begin to panic, my lungs and my brain screaming for air, and unconsciously I begin to push on his thighs and rear my head back, trying to get his cock out of my throat. He takes the hint and pulls his cock out just far enough to let me breath, and I take a ragged breath around his cock still in my mouth, then I quickly exhale and take another deep breath, holding it in as I look up at his eyes and force my head back onto his cock. He understands my silent consent and pushes my head back into the perfect position, this time sliding into my throat with ease.

As he gets into a rhythm, fucking my throat until I tap against his thigh and then pulling out to allow me a quick breath, I hike up my pencil skirt. As I slowly expose my nylon encased thighs, I can feel my pussy juices dripping from between my swollen lips. I reach between my thighs with my right hand and plunge two fingers into my sopping wet hole. Even over the sound of the forceful throat fucking I can hear the squish of my fingers as I fuck them in and out of my pussy. I always get so wet when I am forced to suck cock for Him.

I bring my sticky fingers up to my mouth the next time he pulls out of my throat and stick them in my mouth, tasting my own juices. When he shoves his cock back into my throat, I return my fingers to my pussy circling my swollen clit with my fingers, rubbing fast and hard until I am on the edge of cumming. I stop my movement and spread my pussy lips with my fingers, feeling the orgasm back off as my clit is stretched and exposed. I wait until I am sure I won't cum too soon before I start rubbing again, but the orgasm builds quickly and I have to stop again, spreading my lips with two fingers while the man continues to fuck my throat.

I can feel his excitement building, his tempo changing, and I know he is about to cum. I continue playing with my pussy, keeping myself right on the edge of orgasm. I wonder where he will decide to deposit his cum, and I hope that he will cum on my face. With a final thrust he sinks his cock all the way into my throat until I can feel his pubic hairs tickling my nose and holding my head tightly in place, I feel his cock convulse, shooting his load directly into my throat. As he is cumming, I rub my clit fast until I cum hard with his cock buried to the hilt in my mouth. I hold my breath patiently while he climaxes and when he pulls his still hard cock out of my mouth, I take multiple deep breaths until my head stops spinning.

He quickly pulls up his pants and stuffing his deflating cock back into them, he buckles his belt and leaves the bathroom without looking at me again. I hope the man thanked Him on his way out.

I feel Him come up behind me and tilting my tear-streaked face back until I can look at his eyes, he tells me, "That's my good girl."

https://community.christopherreeve.org/discussion/407/for-you-female-quads-any-advice-on-how-to-handle-wearing-a-bra-with-back-spasms

https://fairygodboss.com/users/profile/caputiq

http://facebookhitlist.com/profile/FrancescoCaputo

https://everplaces.com/caputiq

https://www.euribor.com.es/foro/index.php?members/caputiq.15248/#about

https://devcentral.f5.com/s/profile/0051T000008eKDHQA2

http://forum.farmer.pl/profile/85685-caputiq/?tab=field_core_pfield_11

https://www.filastrocche.it/contenuti/venerdi-13/

https://homepages.fhv.at/dma/norwegen/guestbox/guestbox.php?Anfangsposition=0

http://toscana.fama.es/blog/felix-lopez-en-la-revista-el-empresario.html

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

I Hate My Master Ch. 27

Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 29