Watching Ex- Mother in Law Pt. 02

This story is fiction and all characters are at least 18 years old.

Referring back to Part 1 where my Ex-MIL had a "Sex Room" set up in her backyard, had me wanting to see if she was using it again. I was waiting for an opportunity to be lucky enough to peek in on her and catch her in the act.

My Ex-Wife, Lisa (previous marriage) had told me that her brother was visiting her mom and had brought extra food for us, but we had already eaten at a restaurant but would come by the next day and pick it up. On our way home from the restaurant Lisa decided to head over to her mom's to get the food. We knocked the front door and waited for someone to answer, but no one came. Lisa had a key to her mom's house so we entered and announced ourselves, but no one responded.

Lisa said, "Well that's weird, both of their cars are out front."

I said, "I'll go out back and see if they are there, while you get the food."

I went to the backyard and didn't see them, but I saw the light on inside my Ex-MIL "Sex Room". I thought there is no way it's being used for it's intended purpose now. But, as I peeked through the tiny window I saw Katherine (Ex-MIL), Rob (Ex-Brother In Law), and his new girlfriend, Alexis.

They were all on the sofa with Katherine sitting down and Alexis on top of her straddling her, riding a strap-on, and Rob behind Alexis fucking her ass. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, as my jaw hit the ground. Then I thought about my Lisa, should I go get her or should I walk away and say nothing?

Well I decided to go get her and let her know that I found them. When I told her what I saw, she gasped and couldn't believe what I said.

She said, "No way, I need to see this for myself!"

So we hurriedly walked to the back and snuck up to the window and looked in. And there they were in rhythm giving Alexis a DP fucking. Lisa gasped, put her hand to her mouth and almost went into shock.

After a few moments, she calmed down and said, "You know, I always thought my mom and my brother were "too close", now this proves it."

I said, "What do you want to do?"

Lisa stood there for second, pondering the situation, then said, "Let's watch and see what else they are going to do."

I said, "Are you sure about this?"

She said, "Yea, this will sound bad, but I'm getting turned on."

I said, "You don't need to twist my arm, I'm getting horny too."

So we looked in on them again, and they were still giving Alexis a DP pounding. It sounded like Alexis was having some orgasms, but the physical activity and Katherine yelling things at Alexis shrouded her moans and sighs.

Before Rob could cum, they all disengaged and separated themselves from each other. Then, Rob stepped back and both Katherine and Alexis knelt down in front of him and started licking and sucking his cock together. It was hot seeing the "ass to mouth" act the both were performing.

Rob had a large erect cock, as it must have been a good 8 inches long and more than 2 inches in diameter, as neither lady could get their hands wrapped around it.

I asked Lisa, "Did you know that Rob had such a big cock?"

She sheepishly answered, "Yes, I've seen it before."

I asked, "When?"

She said, "Rob and I have played with each other."

I said, "You have, for how long?"

She said, "After the both of us were out of high school and neither of us had a boyfriend or girlfriend, we would play every once in while."

I asked, "How far did you go?"

Lisa said, "We fucked with a condom of course. And he would fuck my ass bareback."

I was in shock not knowing that this had gone on, but it turned me on.

In the meantime, Katherine and Alexis were taking turns slurping and sucking Rob's big cock. Then Rob started shaking as he was about to unload his cum.

He yelled out, "Here I cum ladies!"

Both Katherine and Alexis pulled back as Rob stroked his cock readying himself to cum. After a few long, fast strokes up and down his cock, Rob shot his load of semen in ropes across both Katherine's and Alexis' faces. He had a huge load that shot more than six streams cum that got in their hair and covered their faces.

When Rob had finished, the two ladies licked each others faces, lapping up all semen that Rob had squirted on them. It took them a few minutes to clean themselves, but they got every drop.

After they finished, Katherine said, "It's my turn to cum. Rob you are going to eat my pussy now."

Katherine laid down on the floor, lifted her knees and spread her legs wide open. Rob got down in front of her, held her thick thighs with his hands, and put his face right in her steamy crotch. He licked her entire crotch area, from her inner thighs, to the area where her legs meet her pussy, then to her perineum, then all the way up her outer pussy lips. Katherine had a thick labia that covered her inner lips and clit completely. Rob slid his tongue into her thick lips and lapped up a thick goo from it, as her pussy juices were very thick and slimy. Rob then found her clit buried behind her lips and started licking and sucking it. This sent Katherine into a frenzy as her body shook and squirmed as everyone could tell that she was about to cum.

While Rob was eating his mom's pussy, Alexis was on the sofa watching and masturbating frantically. She was rubbing her clit rapidly with her fingers and squeezing one of her tit with the other hand. She was about to cum as Katherine was too.

Katherine arched her back and yelled, "Oh my god, oh shit, oh fuck, here I cum!"

She let out a loud guttural moan as her body quivered uncontrollably as she orgasmed. She squirted thick cum all over Rob's chin as he kept licking and sucking his mom's clit.

Katherine couldn't take anymore, so she pushed Rob's head away from her crotch. Rob fell off to the side with cum dripping down his chin. Katherine tried to catch her breath as she came down from that intense orgasm.

Alexis had also cum and laid limp on the sofa trying to catch her breath.

Lisa and I were glued to the window watching everything, then backed off after Katherine and Alexis had cum. We quickly went into the house and waited there. On our way back in, I said to Lisa, "I have a few more questions about your family sex life, that we can talk about later."

She said, "Okay. I'll actually tell you everything."

After a few minutes, Katherine, Rob and Alexis walked into the house and saw Lisa and I sitting in the kitchen.

Katherine startled said, "How long have you two been here?"

Lisa answered, "Long enough to know what's going on with you three."

Katherine totally embarrassed said, "Oh my god, you saw us?"

Lisa said, "Yep, we saw most of it, and enough of what you did."

Lisa put things at ease and said, "Don't worry about it, we are not going to say anything to anyone."

Katherine said, "Well okay, but I'd like to talk to you about this later."

Lisa said, "Okay."

To be continued...

http://www.niooz.fr/users/edit/personal

https://wow.ingame.de/forum/members/678617-campabadal

http://forum.semgu.kz/forums/users/campabadal/

https://www.viedemerde.fr/membre/151111602

https://forum.singaporeexpats.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=242290

https://vocal.media/authors/edu-campabadal

https://cdramabase.com/members/campabadal/profile/

https://royalquest.ru/forum/index.php?showuser=3272024

https://app.maker.co/campabadal-3fc0ab/construction-and-extraction-occupations-1bcd16374065

http://es.globedia.com/perfil/campabadal/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

I Hate My Master Ch. 27

Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 29

Being a Good Girl